This is a complete list of all Recognized Student Organizations. Individual organization websites are linked as available and updates are the responsibility of the student organization.
It is the responsibility of the groups to decide whether they will make their contact information public or not. If you see an Organization that you are interested in, contact Student Programs to be put in touch with them.
Sorted Alphabetically | Sorted by Category
- Sacred Symphonies
- Box 9115
- Sacred Symphonies is the only Christian acapella group on campus. Our mission is to minister the love of Christ through music with the purpose of revealing Jesus' love to all who hear.
- SHRI: Students of Hinduism Reaching Inwards
- Box 9145
- Our club's mission is to educate our community about Hinduism, encourage appreciation of the Hindu culture, and to provide a community for Hindu students to embrace their faith. We facilitate this through weekly prayers, meetings, dinner-discussions, community service, and celebrating important Hindu festivals on the Mount Holyoke College campus.
- Society of Physics Students
- Box 9119
- The mission of the Society of Physics Students is to foster a stronger physics community and a love for the sciences in the general public.
- Student Art Board (SAB)
- Box 9098
- Our mission is to make art more visible on Mount Holyoke's campus by curating exhibitions displaying art made by fellow classmates and members of the Five College area.
- Student Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC)
- Box 9099
- The mission of the Mount Holyoke College (MHC) Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC) is to enhance the overall student-athlete experience by maintaining a commitment to academic and athletic excellence and promoting meaningful engagement of student-athletes in the athletic, campus, and local communities.
- Student Government Association (SGA)
- Box 9009
- The Mount Holyoke College Student Government Association (SGA) was founded in 1898. Comprised of the Executive Board, Senate, and Committees, SGA strives to work toward the common goal of a positive, empowering, and transformative experience for each Mount Holyoke student by bringing student voices to administrators, faculty, and staff to create cohesion and address all issues pertaining to student life on campus.
- Students for a Free Tibet
- Box 9102
- The Mount Holyoke College SFT chapter aims to raise awareness about the Tibetan culture, community, and politics that is especially relevant in today's world. While we hold events geared more towards the political struggle in Tibet, we also have events that present a side of Tibet that commonly gets lost within the politics that has surrounded the country. We have events that expose the Mount Holyoke College community to our food, music, lifestyle, and way of living. In doing so, we hope that we can bring attention to the many other things that any culture is made up of. We hope to continue sharing what we know and love with the Mount Holyoke community.
- Students for Zero Waste
- Box 9054
- Students for Zero Waste organization strives to foster a more sustainable campus by reducing waste and working to educate the student body.