This is a complete list of all Registered Student Organizations. Individual organization websites are linked as available and updates are the responsibility of the student organization.
It is the responsibility of the groups to decide whether they will make their contact information public or not. If you see an Organization that you are interested in, contact Student Programs to be put in touch with them.
Sorted Alphabetically | Sorted by Category
- Box 9069
- MHC Taal, which was founded on the principle of empowerment through the collaboration of Mount Holyoke students of all backgrounds, is a Bollywood and Hip Hop fusion performance- based dance team on campus. Taal encourages the equal participation of all members in all aspects of the organization, including choreography, rehearsals, creative marketing, management, budgeting, performance opportunities, teamwork, and leadership. Founded by a unique interest in Bollywood and hip hop dance styles, Taal has expanded into a formal performance based team that choreographs all its own dance pieces and performs throughout the Five College Consortium. Initial interest in the fusion of Bollywood and hip hop has grown to include most recently the study of classical Indian and other dance styles. Taal includes interested students of any dance experience (be it the first time the student has ever danced in a performance setting or if the student has been dancing for years) and seeks to serve as an informal forum for transcultural, interfaith, and socio economic dialogue. In Taal, we engage in challenging yet powerful work that brings us together, and we seek to serve as an outlet for personal and academic endeavors as well as social and intellectual passions. We hope to educate the community about our principles, our process, and the dance styles we perform.
- Tea Club
- To provide high quality premium tea for all the community to enjoy and learn about tea education. Providing a safe, relaxed environment for people to drink tea and chat among each other.
- The F-Word
- Box 9011
- We embrace all feminists of the world as we come together to realize gender equality. All forms of oppression intersect; to deconstruct gender inequality we must deconstruct all inequalities. We host dialogues, engage in local and national activism, release publications, provide a platform for debate, and organize projects and events in order to raise consciousness on our campus and in the wider community.
- The Network
- Box 9008
- The Network is a student run organization established with the purpose of providing a sense of community among students outside of the classroom. While acting as a central body of individuals working together to tie the numerous strings of social and political interest that exist on campus, The Network will serve as a vehicle through which smaller groups may find assistance to reach a wider campus audience. The Network exists as a student resource, working in the best interest of the student population to reflect campus interests through diverse and varied social programming.
- Treble effect
- Box 9140
- Treble Effect is Mount Holyoke's show choir group. We showcase the performance talents of MHC students within the show choir genre. To promote teamwork, self confidence and fun as a choir that sings, dances and provides a visual effect that is as strong as the sung music.