This is a complete list of all Recognized Student Organizations. Individual organization websites are linked as available and updates are the responsibility of the student organization.
It is the responsibility of the groups to decide whether they will make their contact information public or not. If you see an Organization that you are interested in, contact Student Programs to be put in touch with them.
Sorted Alphabetically | Sorted by Category
- Box 9069
- MHC Taal is a Bollywood fusion dance group which encourages the equal participation of its members in all aspects of the organization. We choreograph our own dance pieces and perform throughout the Five College Consortium. Taal includes interested students from any dance background and all levels of experience. Our performances incorporate different styles of dance ranging from Bollywood, to jazz, hip-hop, and Indian classical. We also seek to serve as an informal forum for transcultural dialogue. Taal offers a fun and welcoming community in which members are encouraged to explore their creative interests.
- Tea Club
- Box 9085
- To provide high quality premium tea for all the community to enjoy and learn about tea education. Providing a safe, relaxed environment for people to drink tea and chat among each other.
- The Control Tower
- Box 9094
- The Control Tower is a student organization of Mount Holyoke College that was founded to educate and help end the stigma that has formed around BDSM, kink, and non-vanilla sex. We believe that it is important to show students that being kinky is not something to be ashamed of, and we also believe that education can lead to safe, sane, and consensual BDSM practices within the community. The Control Tower also functions as a networking and friendship-building organization with the desire to link other kinksters in the Mount Holyoke and 5-College Community in a non-sexual gathering of mutual interest.
- The F-Word
- Box 9011
- We embrace all feminists of the world as we come together to realize gender equality. All forms of oppression intersect; to deconstruct gender inequality we must deconstruct all inequalities. We host dialogues, engage in local and national activism, release publications, provide a platform for debate, and organize projects and events in order to raise consciousness on our campus and in the wider community.
- The Network
- Box 9008
- To provide and plan social events that bring together the Mount Holyoke community.
- The Scientista Foundation Chapter at MHC
- Box 9093
- Mount Holyoke College Scientista Chapter aims to increase the retention rate of women in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) by providing training and support for undergraduate women on campus to progress to the next level. We plan to achieve our mission through campus activities such as thematic biweekly learning panels, weekly socials, STEM Interns' Network & Monthly Presentations and STEM Big Sister/Little Sister pairings; as well as national-level activities such as the Scientista Leadership Retreat, Scientista Intercollegiate Symposium and Scientista Job Fair.
- Think Outside the Bottle
- Box 9100
- We are the Mount Holyoke College chapter of Think Outside the Bottle, a national campaign to challenge corporate commodification and privatization of water. Our mission is: to promote water as a basic human right for all, support reinvestment in and access to healthy public water systems, and raise awareness of global and domestic water issues. By exposing the harsh reality behind bottled water and collaborating with the campus community, we aim to make Mount Holyoke College bottled-water-free.
- Treble effect
- Box 9140
- Treble Effect is Mount Holyoke's show choir group. We showcase the performance talents of MHC students within the show choir genre. To promote teamwork, self confidence and fun as a choir that sings, dances and provides a visual effect that is as strong as the sung music.