Please upload an updated resume that includes your major/minor course of study, GPA, volunteer positions, and work experience.
Please email an unofficial transcript to: email@example.com
Please indicate in the subject line of your email: Transcript for Grant for PLEN
Please list the names of two references who can discuss your academic goals and leadership qualities, and/or who are familiar with the project for which you are requesting funds. At least one letter of reference should be from a professor.
Students should plan to contribute 20% of anticipated expenses.
Please indicate other potential sources of funds to whom you plan to apply for financial support and commitments received.
Please upload a 2-3 page proposal addressing the areas below.
- A reflection on what motivated you to pursue attending a PLEN leadership policy seminar.
- How your academic, extracurricular activities, and/or work experience demonstrate your commitment to public service and/or public policy.
- An explanation of your career interest in either policy or public service.
- Your conceptions of leadership, and at least one situation in which you viewed yourself as a leader. What did you learn from this experience? What was the most rewarding aspect of this role? What did you find most challenging and how did you address this?
- How you imagine PLEN will support your growth both as a leader and in your advancing your career interest.
- A plan for how you would share your PLEN experience with the Mount Holyoke College community.