- Drupal Basics & Beyond: The introductory course for new editors. This series of videos outlines basic functions such as logging in, creating a page, editing the body section, and managing links and callout blocks.
- Advanced Drupal Features and Techniques: Courses for the advanced Drupal editor. This series of videos outlines functions such as creating responsive tables, workbench moderation and webform conditionals.
Note: All Drupal manuals are being updated to include the 2014 web design and new content types. As the manuals are updated they will be posted here.
- Basics and Beyond (7/18/14)
- Webforms - Use this content type to create webforms. You must have training in Drupal webforms before you have access to create or edit webforms.
- Advanced Drupal Features and Techniques - Instructions on how to fix formatting errors in the HTML editor, how to add buttons and anchors, and how to create responsive tables.
Mini-manuals on Specific Topics
- Links (adding/editing links to pages, email and documents)
- Changing the third column (section callouts)
- Reordering pages in the left menu
- Siteimprove - Use this online application to view reports on broken links and misspellings. Training is required.