Official College Websites
- Official College websites communicate official information about the College or MHC programs or offices and are maintained by the Office of Communications and Marketing with input from campus partners.
- All materials for official College websites, including text and photographs, are copyrighted and may not be reproduced without written permission from the copyright holder.
- In accordance with our policy against advertising, official College sites may not bear the name or mark of the outsourced developer.
Non-Official College Websites
The contents of non-official websites are the sole responsibility of the individual, club or organization; Mount Holyoke College accepts no liability for non-official websites.
The following are non-official College websites:
- For assistance with your course website, contact your LITS Liaison.
- The current learning management system for course materials online as well as collaborative project sites that the College recommends for courses is Moodle.
- The Web Content Management System (CMS) tool is not available for course sites.
- The College Web design is not available for course websites.
- Materials for course websites are not subject to approval by the Office of Communications.
Student Clubs and Organization Websites
- To add or remove student names from a student club or organization website, email Student Involvement.
- The Web Content Management System (CMS) tool is not available for club or organizations.
- The College Web design is not available for student clubs or organizations.
- Student clubs and organizations are encouraged to create websites to promote and document their activities.
- It is important to maintain a valid contact name on your site, as the responsibility of maintaining these sites changes every few years.
- When an organization is no longer registered with Student Programs, the organization's website may be removed.
- The contents of student club and organization websites are the sole responsibility of the individual club or organization; Mount Holyoke College accepts no liability for non-official websites.
- Since these sites are not official College sites, they are not subject to approval by the Office of Communications.