Mount Holyoke College owns a small fleet of vans, sedans & buses which are available for departmental and student organization use. Any person who wishes to drive a van or sedan must be tested and approved.
The Fleet Office is open Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 3:00 pm. Departments and groups wishing to reserve vehicles can call x2826 during these hours. You may also request vehicles by emailing Amanda Florek.
**Note: Reservation requests are only processed Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 4:00 pm. Email requests must be received a least one business day before which you would like a vehicle. After hours requests for additions, changes, and cancellations will not be processed and may subject the group to late fees.
How Do I get Certified to Drive?
- You will need to be 18 years of age.
- You will need to have been licensed in the U.S. for one year (the college cannot accept international licenses).
- You will need to take a Fleet Orientation class. Call x3111 to sign up for a class.
- You will need to complete a Driver Credentialing Form before you drive a college vehicle.
Resources and Forms
- Driver Credentialing Form
- Five College Bus Service
- Community Service Transportation Schedule
- Off Campus Shopping Transportation Schedule
The Fleet consists of the following vehicles:
- 3 five-passenger sedans
- 2 seven-passenger vans
- 2 twelve-passenger vans
- two mini-buses
- one full size bus