Mount Holyoke College owns a small fleet of vans, sedans & buses which are available for departmental and student organization use. Any person who wishes to drive a van or sedan must be certified or approved.
The Fleet consists of the following vehicles:
- 1 five-passenger sedan
- 2 seven-passenger vans
- 4 twelve-passenger vans
- 1 mini-bus (28 passengers)
- 1 full size bus (57 passengers)
Departments and groups wishing to reserve vehicles can call x2826 during office hours. You may also request vehicles by using the Aux. Services Request Form.
Note: Reservation requests are only processed Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 4:00 pm. Email requests must be received at least one business day before which you would like a vehicle. After hours requests for additions, changes, and cancellations will not be processed and may subject the group to late fees.
How Do I get Certified to Drive?
You will need to:
- be 18 years of age
- be licensed in the U.S. for one year (the college cannot accept international licenses)
- take a Fleet Orientation class. Call x2826 to sign up for a class
- complete a Driver Credentialing Form before you drive a college vehicle