eMarketplace: OPS On-Line Purchasing Service
The eMarketplace called OPS (On-line Purchasing Service) includes negotiated contract supplier catalogs.
- Contact Purchasing for account login information.
- Request Access to OPS Form
- Purchasing card payment on checkout
- All catalogs in the eMarketplace are registered as tax exempt
- Personal purchases are not permitted when using OPS.
College employees are expected to use the Enterprise and National brands reservation portal for College business-related vehicle rentals. The portal can also be used to make personal car rental reservations.
- Contact Mike Ewart Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org 860-573-2495 cell for Program and membership details
- Enterprise contact information for all local branches
- The Emerald Club Program with Mount Holyoke College
- Roadside Assistance program
- Toll Pass for Massachusetts only
- The use of other car rental programs for College business-related travel is not recommended.
- All Mount Holyoke College employees renting an automobile must comply with the auto rental insurance requirements established by Risk Management
- The College carries rental insurance and insurance should be declined when renting. Click here to report a claim.
Important: Mount Holyoke College students are not eligible to use this program under any circumstances