FRAUD WARNING!Suppliers: Purchase Order Scams
If someone other than your known account representative is soliciting sales and service, you have every right to refuse service and report the event to Purchasing. If you are unsure, please ask for a phone number to call them back. If they say the price cannot be honored unless you choose right then, hang up. Reputable vendors do not do business in such a manner.
The eMarketplace called OPS (On-line Purchasing Service) includes negotiated contract supplier catalogs.
- Contact Purchasing for account login information.
- Purchasing card payment on checkout
- All catalogs in the eMarketplace are registered as tax exempt
- Personal purchases are not permitted when using OPS.
College employees are expected to use the Enterprise and National brands reservation portal for College business related vehicle rentals. The portal can also be used to make personal car rental reservations.
- Contact Sarah DaDalt email@example.com 860-627-8080 ext.208 for Program and membership details
- Enterprise contact information for all local branches
- The Emerald Club Program with Mount Holyoke College
- Roadside Assistance program
- The use of other car rental programs for College business related travel is not recommended.
- All Mount Holyoke College employees renting an automobile must comply with the auto rental insurance requirements established by Risk Management
Important: Mount Holyoke College students are not eligible to use this program under any circumstances