College employees are expected to use the Enterprise (local travel) and National (airport travel) reservation portal for vehicle rentals while traveling on College business.
The Mount Holyoke leisure discount portal can be used to make personal car rental reservations.
- Contact Sarah DaDalt firstname.lastname@example.org 860-627-8080 ext.208 for Program and membership details
- Enterprise contact information for all local branches
- The Emerald Club Program for Mount Holyoke College
- Roadside Assistance program
- Renters must use the Corporate Discount Number (CD#) XZ48347 for both National and Enterprise brand rentals during the reservation process.
- The use of any other non-contracted car rental program for College related business travel is not supported by the Purchasing Department.
Auto Insurance Information
All Mount Holyoke College employees renting an automobile must comply with the auto rental insurance requirements established by Risk Management
WE'LL PICK YOU UP PROGRAM: With 24 hour notice, Enterprise will deliver vehicles to any business address at no additional cost within a five mile radius of the rental location.
IMPORTANT:Mount Holyoke College students are not eligible to rent a vehicle through this program under any circumstances.