College employees are expected to use the Enterprise and National brands reservation portal for College business related vehicle rentals. The portal can also be used to make personal car rental reservations.
- Contact Sarah DaDalt email@example.com 860-627-8080 ext.208 for Program and membership details
- Enterprise contact information for all local branches
- The Emerald Club Program with Mount Holyoke College
- Roadside Assistance program
- The use of other car rental programs for College business related travel is not recommended.
- All Mount Holyoke College employees renting an automobile must comply with the auto rental insurance requirements established by Risk Management
- Renters must use the Corporate Discount Number (CD#) XZ48347 for both National and Enterprise brand rentals during the reservation process.
WE'LL PICK YOU UP PROGRAM: With 24 hour notice, Enterprise will deliver vehicles to any business address at no additional cost within a five mile radius of the rental location.
IMPORTANT:Mount Holyoke College students are not eligible to rent a vehicle through this program under any circumstances.