The Mount Holyoke Seniors Fund
Our Goal is 100 percent class participation and $5,000 in Gifts!
Please "like" our MHC Class of 2014 Senior Gift Fund Facebook page.
A Message from Your Head Class Agents
Take a moment. Step back and think about all that Mount Holyoke has meant to you over the last four years. It is a place that has given us so much, and we will be forever connected.
It is because of the financial support of others, particularly alumnae, through The Mount Holyoke Fund, that so many of us are able to attend Mount Holyoke today. We ask that you honor your MHC experience and opportunities by supporting our alma mater and in turn, give another young woman the same life-changing experience. In a sense, let’s “Pay It Forward, 2014!” We encourage you to support The Mount Holyoke Fund by making a Senior Gift.
After we graduate, we will be entering a world filled with many challenges and opportunities, but we will be prepared for what awaits us because of what we have learned and experienced here at Mount Holyoke.
We invite you, class of 2014, to make every day here at Mount Holyoke count not only for ourselves, but also for our fellow and future students. The Senior Class Board would like to work with you to help “give back” through events that strengthen our community, opportunities to purchase 2014 apparel and accessories, and much more! Help support our alma mater by contributing to The Mount Holyoke Fund by making a Senior Gift!
Stephanie Slysz and Victoria Helwig
Head Class Agents for 2014 and The 2014 Class Board
- To say "thank you" for your Mount Holyoke College experience and give back to our alma mater!
- Enhance the value of your diploma! Your Mount Holyoke degree becomes more competitive as the College advances!
- To support future students, just as we have been supported by annual gifts from other senior classes and alumnae.
- To start our own individual legacies of annual support for Mount Holyoke! Now is our time to start giving back to the College of our time, talent, and treasure.
- To help the Class of 2014 break the record for participation in The Mount Holyoke Seniors Fund and earn our spot in the record books!
How Do I Make a Gift?
Whether your gift is $5 or $25, you can stand up and give back through the Seniors Fund campaign. Gifts of all sizes are welcomed and appreciated! Your participation is what's most important!
- Make your gift via credit (VISA, Mastercard, AMEX) or debit card online.
- Make your gift at Senior Pub Nights or other Seniors Fund events this semester using your credit card, cash, or check.
- Donate by Mail. Checks should be made out to The Mount Holyoke Fund and sent to:
Beckie Markarian '07
Office of Advancement
Mount Holyoke College
50 College St.
South Hadley, MA 01075
- Mount Holyoke has a long history of small class sizes with a 10:1 student faculty ratio. As a student, you have gotten to know your professors, advisers, coaches and more—creating a network of supporters from those who have shaped your experience. As you give back through your Seniors Fund campaign, consider saying thank you and make a gift in honor of a mentor that has helped you through your time at Mount Holyoke.
For more information about your Senior Gift or to get involved with the program, please contact Beckie Markarian, Officer, Young Alumnae/Student Philanthropy, in the Office of Advancement at 800-MHC-GIVE.