Ways of Giving

There are many ways of making a gift to Mount Holyoke: pledges, cash, securities, matching gifts, real estate, or personal property. Each offers distinct benefits to you and the College. We are happy to discuss the various ways of giving in more detail and invite you to email us or call 800-MHC-GIVE with your questions. 

UK Taxpayers:

The Charities Aid Foundation (CAF), American Donor Fund is specifically set up to meet the charitable giving needs of those alumnae and friends who pay tax in both the UK and US. 

By making a gift through the CAF American Donor Fund you can:

  • Make gifts from the CAF American Donor Fund to Mount Holyoke
  • Claim Gift Aid in the UK, increasing the value of your donation by 25%
  • Claim UK tax relief (at 40% or 45% rates of tax)
  • Receive a tax deduction in the US

For more information on how to make a gift through the CAF American Donor Fund, please contact them at:
In the UK
25 Kings Hill Avenue
Kings Hill
West Malling
Kent, ME19 4TA
T: +44 (0) 3000 123 150
F. +44 (0) 3000 123 001

In the US
King Street Sation
1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 150
Alexandra, VA 22314
T. +1 (703) 549-8931
F. +1 (703) 549-8934

Contact Kassandra Jolley, Vice President for Advancement, with any questions.