Customized Professional Learning and Consulting
Graduate & Professional
The Professional and Graduate Education division at Mount Holyoke College offers custom, interactive professional learning opportunities and consultations for PreK-12, higher education, and non-profit educational institutions.
We work closely with you so we can create a program tailored to meet your organization’s specific goals. Our facilitators are renowned and recognized PreK-12+ leaders, educators, and researchers. We incorporate best practices to design programming that fits your unique needs and budget. Whether you are looking to build your teams’ knowledge and skills, advance their practices with feedback and coaching, or cultivate lasting systemic improvements, we can help.
We work with clients around the globe, both on-site and remotely.
How can we help you?
We collaborate with you to determine the best type of support for your organization. In addition to a range of on-site and online offerings, we can provide specialized consultations to assist you in addressing your unique challenges.
- Support teachers to develop cohesive, student-centered approaches to virtual learning
- Support co-curricular virtual programming to foster holistic student development
- Offer workshops on educator resilience
- Conduct comprehensive program evaluations and curricular reviews for schools and enrichment programs
- Facilitate workshops on trauma-informed pedagogy, social emotional development, culturally responsive teaching and universal design
- Evaluate programming for impact, curricular coherence and best practices
- Support teachers to understand and address resistance in mathematics education
- Support long-term systemic improvements in math instruction for a school district
- Design a leadership development program for staff and administration to support systems thinking and improve communications
Additionally, we can customize any of our professional learning institutes.