The purpose of this page is to keep the Mount Holyoke community updated on the status of the College’s preventive steps, policy decisions, plans and resources in light of the global pandemic. As we move towards the spring, our priority continues to be the health and safety of our campus community. We are monitoring the situation and are in ongoing contact with state and local public health officials, colleagues within the Five Colleges and other relevant parties.
For parents that wish to receive information when it is sent, please make sure to sign up or update your address.
For Students and Families
- Information and links for students in residence as of February 1, 2021.
A reminder that face coverings should meet CDC guidance, including that they cover the mouth and nose. It is not acceptable to cover only your mouth. Face coverings should not have exhalation valves or vents and are required unless you are alone in a private workspace with the door closed. Please continue to check for updates in the 'Face covering requirements' section of the Opening the Gates Health and Prevention page as well as the awareness training that all employees must view on HR's COVID-19 EE page in my.mtholyoke. January 15, 2021.
- The Mount Holyoke campus is still closed to non-sponsored visitors. All on-campus community members and sponsored guests are required to wear a Mount Holyoke lanyard that displays their OneCard.
- As of February 25, 2021, the campus has moved to operating level one.
- As of January 9, 2021 the Mount Holyoke campus is closed to visitors until further notice.
- Offices should continue to reserve contractors and vendors and deliveries to essentials only. Departments are responsible for ensuring that their contractors and vendors they work with follow College public health protocols and complete the contractors and vendors checklist.
Questions? Review the FAQ or contact email@example.com.
- Currently, guests on campus are limited to those sponsored by the Office of Admission, which is sponsoring admitted student visits in alignment with College COVID policies.
- The campus is currently open to non-sponsored visitors for outdoor recreation purposes only.
- All in-person meetings or events not deemed critical for College operations are canceled or will be held virtually. Virtual events are listed on the events calendar.
- No College-funded travel will be approved until further notice.