The purpose of this page is to keep the Mount Holyoke community updated on the status of the College’s preventive steps, policy decisions, plans and resources in light of the global pandemic. As we move towards the spring, our priority continues to be the health and safety of our campus community. We are monitoring the situation and are in ongoing contact with state and local public health officials, colleagues within the Five Colleges and other relevant parties.
For parents that wish to receive information when it is sent, please make sure to sign up or update your address.
Latest Updates and Important Announcements
- In recognition of the increased and continuing spread of the Delta COVID-19 variant, and the evolving understanding of its transmission, the College is requiring that masks be worn indoors. See the Health and Safety page of Opening the Gates for the latest updates on mask and social distancing requirements.
- All on-campus community members are required to wear a Mount Holyoke lanyard that displays their OneCard.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The campus grounds reopened to the public on May 29, 2021.
- Masks are no longer required when walking outdoors while walking on the Mount Holyoke College campus.
- All campus buildings remain closed to the public with the exception of those on Admission tours and guests at Willits-Hallowell. We anticipate reviewing the visitor policy following fall break.
- Mount Holyoke students, faculty and staff will continue to display their College-issued lanyards to ensure building access protocols are maintained. Masks will continue to be worn inside buildings when not in private spaces while individuals continue to obtain vaccinations and until further guidance is provided.
The College’s travel policy is under review. Please continue to seek approval from your division leader for College-sponsored travel.
Current travel advisories: