The purpose of this page is to keep the Mount Holyoke community updated on the status of the College’s preventive steps, policy decisions, plans and resources in light of the global pandemic. As we move towards the fall, our priority continues to be the health and safety of our campus community. We are monitoring the situation and are in ongoing contact with state and local public health officials, colleagues within the Five Colleges and other relevant parties.
For parents that wish to receive information when it is sent, please make sure to sign up or update your address.
For Students and Families
- Interim Dean of Faculty and Vice President of Academic Affairs Dorothy Mosby and Vice President of Student Life and Dean of Students Marcella Runell Hall update the community on spring 2021 semester plans, November 11, 2020
- Preliminary information on spring 2021 from President Sonya Stephens, October 28, 2020
- Updates and reminders related to working on campus, September 9, 2020.
- The campus is reopened for outdoor recreation. All visitors are required to wear masks/facial coverings and practice physical distancing. The track and tennis courts remain closed to all. All buildings remain closed to the public and open only to employees with work that cannot be done remotely.
- Offices should continue to reserve visitors and deliveries to essentials only. Departments are responsible for ensuring that their guests and vendors they work with follow College public health protocols and complete the visitor checklist.
Questions? Review the FAQ or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Campus Access: The Mount Holyoke campus is reopened for outdoor recreation. All visitors are required to wear masks/facial coverings and practice physical distancing. The track and tennis courts remain closed to all. All buildings remain closed to the public.
- College Events: All in-person meetings or events not deemed critical for College operations are canceled or will be held virtually. Virtual events are listed on the events calendar.
- Travel: No College-funded travel will be approved until further notice.