The purpose of this page is to keep the Mount Holyoke community updated on the status of the College’s preventive steps, policy decisions, plans and resources in light of the global pandemic. As we move towards the spring, our priority continues to be the health and safety of our campus community. We are monitoring the situation and are in ongoing contact with state and local public health officials, colleagues within the Five Colleges and other relevant parties.
For parents that wish to receive information when it is sent, please make sure to sign up or update your address.
For Students and Families
- A notice about state guidelines for students arriving on campus and updates to move-in plans, December 25, 2020.
- Interim Dean of Faculty and Vice President of Academic Affairs Dorothy Mosby and Vice President of Student Life and Dean of Students Marcella Runell Hall update the community on spring 2021 semester plans, November 11, 2020
- Preliminary information on spring 2021 from President Sonya Stephens, October 28, 2020
A reminder that face coverings should meet CDC guidance, including that they cover the mouth and nose. It is not acceptable to cover only your mouth. Face coverings should not have exhalation valves or vents and are required unless you are alone in a private workspace with the door closed. Please continue to check for updates in the 'Face covering requirements' section of the Opening the Gates Health and Prevention page as well as the awareness training that all employees must view on HR's COVID-19 EE page in my.mtholyoke. January 15, 2021.
- Updates and reminders related to working on campus, September 9, 2020.
- As of January 9, 2021 the Mount Holyoke campus is closed to visitors until further notice.
- Offices should continue to reserve contractors and vendors and deliveries to essentials only. Departments are responsible for ensuring that their contractors and vendors they work with follow College public health protocols and complete the contractors and vendors checklist.
Questions? Review the FAQ or contact email@example.com.
- Campus Access: The Mount Holyoke campus is closed to visitors until further notice.
- College Events: All in-person meetings or events not deemed critical for College operations are canceled or will be held virtually. Virtual events are listed on the events calendar.
- Travel: No College-funded travel will be approved until further notice.