If you’re driven by a love of learning and you’re ready to explore further, investigate deeper and discover more, we’re here to help you make it all possible. With a liberal arts curriculum that delivers an exploratory education and a vibrant campus that fosters collaborative community, you can build your own academic pathway and bond with friends and mentors who share your passions. As a women’s college that is gender-diverse, we welcome applications from female, transgender and non-binary students.
- Common Application or Coalition Application on Scoir (available by the end of August).
- Secondary School Report, including official high school transcript.
- Counselor recommendation.
- Two teacher evaluation forms (from core academic courses).
- Mount Holyoke writing supplement (optional).
- Interview (optional, but strongly encouraged).
- Standardized test scores (optional).
- Art supplement (optional).
- English proficiency requirements for non-native English speakers (as applicable).
- Early Decision Agreement (as applicable).
- Midyear report (due February 15, as applicable)*.
*Important: Mount Holyoke requires the submission of midyear grades from transfer applicants in order to consider your application complete. If you attend a school that does not provide midyear grades, contact us for guidance.
No internet access? No worries — call us to discuss options for completing your application.