Bilingual: Spanish / English
Professional / Clinical Interests:
- First Generation Students
- Frances Perkins Scholars
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Cultural Humility
- International Students
What clients may notice about my therapeutic style:
I am trained in the psychodynamic model of therapy, which uses the client’s relational and experiential history to explore, navigate and better understand all current life challenges they may be experiencing. In sessions, I include a relational approach to support my clients as they work on/towards their therapeutic goals. I believe the client is the expert on what they need and what is most helpful to them. I consider myself a partner in assisting them to navigate through their process providing support and tools they could utilize beyond therapy and our work together.
When I’m not at work…
I enjoy walking in nature with my dogs, reading and spending time with family.
- MSW, Smith College School for Social Work (clinical social work)
- AB, Mt. Holyoke College (PsychEd)-Frances Perkins Scholar
- AA, Springfield Technical Community College (STCC)