Pronouns: she, her
- Mood disorders
- Grief and loss
- Medication management
What clients may notice about my therapeutic style:
As a nurse I utilize a mind, body, spirit approach to emotional wellbeing. You will likely notice that I am encouraging you to care for each of these essential areas. Together we will discuss how medication may or may not assist you in attending to this important triad. Most people find me direct, kind and open minded. I enjoy working collaboratively with people and actively include those I see in the decision-making process.
- American Nurses Association
- Massachusetts Association of Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nurses (MAAPPN)
When I’m not at work...
I enjoy walking in the woods, or out running with my dog. If there is a child to play with, I will be there! I enjoy cooking and spending time with friends. I love to travel and explore the off the beaten places that I find there.
- EMDR Certifications Level I and II
- M.S., University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- B.S., Fitchburg State College