Professional and Non-degree Programs
The Mount Holyoke Institutes are designed for educators at any point in their career, from first-year teachers to experienced professionals.
Institutes for Educators
In our professional educator programs, you’ll be able to take a deep dive into content areas and skills to push your limits and grow into a stronger, more adaptable educator. Choose coursework that best supports your goals, whether it’s individual classes or a 12-credit certificate of competency. Courses are offered onsite, online, and in hybrid formats.
Areas of focus
- Arts integration
- Digital innovation and media
- Differentiated instruction
- Facilitating professional learning
- Global and intercultural education
- Independent schools
- Math leadership
- Nonprofit leadership and educational entrepreneurship
- Research, data and equity
- Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) certificate
Learn more and apply
More information about our Institutes, including the application process, fees and details about which courses are being offered this semester, can be found at the links below.
If you’re ready to begin your application or would like to learn more about what you need to apply, click here.
Mount Holyoke has a long-standing commitment to make its programs accessible to people of all backgrounds and financial situations.