Emergencies & Urgent Concerns
- Call Public Safety & Service 24/7 413-538-2304
- Call 911
- Go to the closest hospital emergency room. From campus, that’s Holyoke Medical Center Emergency Room 413-534-2500
For Urgent Concerns
Call or walk-in to the Counseling Service and request to speak with the urgent care clinician.
For emergency support when the clinic is closed, students and concerned community members can consult with an offsite clinician from the 24/7 Crisis Line. Call 413-538-2037 and follow the prompts for urgent evaluation and support in planning next steps.
Additional Sources of Support
The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 (En Español 1-888-628-9454; Options for Deaf and Hard of Hearing 1-800-799-4889; chat)
- ULifeline (support for college students)
- The Trevor Project (support for LGBTQ+ folx) at 1-866-488-7386 or text "START" to 678678
- The Steve Fund (crisis text line for students of color: text "STEVE" to 741741)
- The Jed Foundation (text "START" to 741741)
- Trans Lifeline (support by & for TGNC-identified individuals) at 1-877-565-8860
- the Network la Red hotline (for LGBQ/T/P/K individuals experiencing abuse) at 1-800-832-1901