Mount Holyoke College is a national leader in creating and sustaining diversity. The College is a truly multicultural community where inclusive excellence is demonstrated in numbers as well as perspectives. Mount Holyoke College is an equal opportunity employer committed to the value of diversity in its faculty, staff, and student bodies.
The Employment Office is responsible for:
- Recruitment and hiring of staff
- Online posting of staff positions
- HR representation and assistance to department heads with searches
- Resource for employment and compensation issues
- Faculty searches - for tenure track and visiting faculty are conducted by the Office of the Dean of Faculty.
- Staff opportunities - for full-time and part-time are conducted by the Department of Human Resources.
- CDC Student Employment Office - for students interested in on-campus employment.
Employment Office Contacts
- Human Resources, General employment questions, x2503
- Rosemary Jackson, Employment Specialist of Human Resources, x3080
Five College Campuses
- Search employment opportunities at Five College Campuses.