Transcript Requests

About Transcripts

  • All official transcripts are printed, paper copies. Electronic transcripts are not available at this time.
  • Requests for official transcripts must be submitted by the student or alum. They cannot be accepted from family members, friends, employers, or any third party.
  • The College reserves the right to withhold transcripts financial obligations to the College are unpaid or overdue.
  • We can only furnish transcripts of work completed at Mount Holyoke College. For official transcripts of work done elsewhere (including study abroad programs taken while at Mount Holyoke College), you must request a transcript directly from the institution at which the work was completed.
  • Our online systems allow you to order official transcripts at any time, 24/7. 
  • Unofficial transcripts are available only to current students (select that function in my.mtholyoke and copy as needed). There is no unofficial transcript for alums/former students.