- All official transcripts are printed, paper copies. Electronic transcripts are not available at this time.
- Requests for official transcripts must be submitted by the student or alum. They cannot be accepted from family members, friends, employers, or any third party.
- The College reserves the right to withhold transcripts financial obligations to the College are unpaid or overdue.
- We can only furnish transcripts of work completed at Mount Holyoke College. For official transcripts of work done elsewhere (including study abroad programs taken while at Mount Holyoke College), you must request a transcript directly from the institution at which the work was completed.
- Our online systems allow you to order official transcripts at any time, 24/7.
- Unofficial transcripts are available only to current students (select that function in my.mtholyoke and copy as needed). There is no unofficial transcript for alums/former students.
Transcript Requests for Current Students
Current students wishing to request official transcripts for regular (non-expedited) mailing may order via my.mtholyoke. Under the Self-Service Menu, choose Academic Records, then choose Official Transcript Request. The $4 transcript request fee for current students via my.mtholyoke will be charged to your account in SFS. Once your transcript request is received in our office, the transcript will be mailed within 1-3 business days. You can check the status of your request via my.mtholyoke.
Current students in need of express shipping must order via the National Student Clearinghouse. There is an additional charge for the transcript and for express shipping; charges must be paid by credit card when ordering. Once your transcript request is received in our office, the transcript will be mailed within 1-3 business days using the method you have selected. Real-time email and mobile text alerts from the National Student Clearinghouse keep you up-to-date on the status of your order.
Transcript Requests for Alums/Former Students
Alums/former students may request official transcripts for regular or express shipping via this transcript ordering system hosted by the National Student Clearinghouse.
A credit card is required for payment of the $10 per transcript fee which would then be shipped via regular mail. If you need express shipping, you can elect that and pay the additional charges for upgraded shipping. Your credit card is charged when the transcript is sent.
The transcript will be mailed within 1-3 business days following your request, using the shipping method you elected. Real-time email and mobile text alerts from the National Student Clearinghouse keep you up-to-date on the status of your order.