Welcome to AccessAbility Services!
The primary goal of AccessAbility Services is to assist individuals with disabilities in fully participating in and having access to all of the programs and activities of the College. AccessAbility Services is the only designated office at the College for students to voluntarily disclose a disability (ies), submit appropriate documentation for verification, and request accommodations. AccessAbility Services coordinates and provides accommodations and support services to students with all types of disabilities. The College appreciates that everyone is unique; therefore, the access needs of each student who registers with AccessAbility Services is considered on a case-by-case basis.
Summary of Services Offered
- Reasonable housing, academic, and dining accommodations
- Learning Specialist consultation and support
- Academic and self-advocacy counseling and coaching
- Assistive technology consultation and support
- Peer mentors
- Pre-orientation for new students and parents
- Coordination with campus offices to ensure accessibility
- Referrals to on and off campus services
- Consultation and professional development to campus departments