AccessAbility Services is part of the Office of Student Success and Advising with shared oversight by the Division of Student Life. The primary goal of AccessAbility Services is to provide reasonable accommodations to students with documented disabilities. AccessAbility Services is the only designated office at the College for students to voluntarily disclose a disability, submit appropriate documentation for verification, and request accommodations. AccessAbility Services engages students in an interactive process to determine reasonable accommodations and ensure an individualized accommodation process.
- Reasonable academic, dining, housing, and student employment accommodations
- Assistive technology consultation and support
- Collaboration with campus offices to implement accommodations
- Participation in college initiatives to increase campus accessibility
- Peer support and leadership opportunities through the AccessAbility Fellows program