Matching Gifts

Many businesses and corporations match personal gifts to educational institutions made by employees, retirees, and their family members. You must obtain the proper matching-gift form from the employer and submit it to the Office of Advancement for processing. Contact your company’s personnel office for more information.

Matching gifts can be made to "Trustees of Mount Holyoke College."
Tax ID 04-2103578
Maura Campbell, Senior Gifts Coordinator
T. 1-800-642-4483-x2031