Students come to the Counseling Service to consult with clinicians about concerns related to stress and anxiety, identity development, relationship and family issues, depression, trauma, personal growth, and more. We strive to provide safe, confidential, and competent counseling services to the unique and diverse student population at MHC.
We Love This TED Talk!
This video will engage you, have you laughing out loud, and get you thinking about the "hard work leads to success leads to happiness" mindset. Definitely worth 12 minutes!
And while you're at it, check out this article by Bowdoin student Raisa Tolchinsky on the value of slowing down, enjoying quiet moments, and doing nothing.
- Find links to local and national online Resources for information on topics like anxiety, body image, procrastination, and more.
- Check out Mobile Apps that can help you with sleep, anxiety, and other concerns.
- Locate answers to Frequently Asked Questions by students and faculty/staff.
- Guides to help faculty and staff recognize and respond to students in distress.
- Counseling Service - during business hours, walk in or call the 413-538-2037.
- After Hours - call 413-538-2037 and follow the prompts.
- Campus Police Anytime - 413-538-2304.
- Urgent Concerns and Emergencies - for more information and links to national resources for suicide prevention.