Kathy Blaisdell, Director Student Financial Services
A college education is an important and valuable investment -- one that will shape a student's future, professionally and personally. We believe that Mount Holyoke College is an investment that you can afford. Mount Holyoke has a long tradition of providing financial assistance to students. Whether a new applicant to the college, a parent of a student seeking financing options or a current student reapplying for aid, the staff of Student Financial Services is here to help. Please take a moment to review our website for an overview of our aid program, our policies, and financing options. Be sure to be in touch with us with any questions.
Communication from SFS - Check Your Email!
We use email to inform students about their aid application status, financial aid eligibility and revisions, the tuition bill and more. (Students, be sure to share these emails with your parent or other individuals who need to know.)
- TouchNet - Need to make a tuition payment? Pay online anytime!
- Financial Aid Online - Financial aid portal for current students.
- My Intuition - For a quick estimate of your Family Contribution.
- Net Price Calculator - For a detailed estimate of your financial aid eligibility.
- CashCourse - Personal Finance Tool
- BigFuture - College application and career information provided by the College Board.