Kathy Blaisdell, Director Student Financial Services
Mount Holyoke College has a long tradition of providing financial assistance to students. We understand that a college education is an important and valuable investment -- one that will shape your future, professionally and personally. Whether you are a new applicant to the college who has never applied for financial aid before or a parent of a student seeking financing options or a current student reapplying for aid, the staff of Student Financial Services is here to help you. And while you're here, take a moment to review our website. It provides a helpful overview of our aid program, our policies, and a number of financing options. We look forward to assisting you.
Communication from SFS
Our primary way to communicate information to students is by email. Students should look for important emails from us about their aid application status, financial aid eligibility and revisions, tuition bill and more. Students, be sure to share this important information with parents or other individuals who need to know.
Financial Aid Online-Your Financial Aid Portal
Sign in to Financial Aid Online to check the status of your aid application, to view your financial aid eligibility or read important messages about your financial aid.
- CASHnet - Need to make a tuition payment? Pay online anytime.
- Financial Aid Online - Financial aid portal for current students and applicants.
- Net Price Calculator What's your estimated financial aid eligibility?
- SALT - Financial management tool for current and former students.
- BigFuture - College application and career information provided by the College Board.