Kathy Blaisdell, Director Student Financial Services
Mount Holyoke College has a long tradition of providing financial assistance to students. We understand that a college education is an important and valuable investment -- one that will shape a student's future, professionally and personally. We believe that Mount Holyoke is an investment that you can afford. Whether a new applicant to the college, a parent of a student seeking financing options or a current student reapplying for aid, the staff of Student Financial Services is here to help. Please take a moment to review our website for an overview of our aid program, our policies, and a detailed look at financing options. Be sure to be in touch with us with any questions.
Communication from SFS
Students should look for important emails from us about their aid application status, financial aid eligibility and revisions, tuition bill and more. (Students, be sure to share these emails with your parent(s) or other individuals who need to know.)
Financial Aid Online-Your Financial Aid Portal
Sign in to Financial Aid Online to check the status of your aid application, to view your financial aid eligibility or read important messages about your financial aid.
- CASHnet - Need to make a tuition payment? Pay online anytime.
- Financial Aid Online - Financial aid portal for current students and applicants.
- Net Price Calculator What's your estimated financial aid eligibility?
- SALT - Financial management tool for current and former students.
- BigFuture - College application and career information provided by the College Board.