Mount Holyoke College’s Professional and Graduate Education (PaGE) offers:
- Nonprofit Leadership and Social Entrepreneurship Institute
- Digital Innovation and Media Institute
- Global and Intercultural Leadership Institute
- Math Programs for Educators Institute
- Differentiated Instruction Institute (for educators)
- TESOL Certificate
- Additional Teacher Licensure (Add-On Licenses)
Advance your career through our innovative graduate programs, renew your education credentials for professional licensure requirements, and combine classroom, online and dynamic hybrid courses for a transformative learning experience in one of our institute programs.
We welcome applications from women and men undergraduate and graduate students, from Mount Holyoke and other educational institutions, as well as adult learners who want to benefit from our award-winning faculty, innovative programs, and flexible online and on-campus hybrid learning formats.
We invite you to contact us at 413-538- 3478 or PaGE@mtholyoke.edu to discuss your goals, interests and planning.