Advance your career through our graduate programs, renew your education credentials for professional licensure requirements, and combine classroom, online and dynamic hybrid courses for a transformative learning experience in one of our institute programs.
Mount Holyoke College’s Professional and Graduate Education (PaGE) offers:
- Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T.)
- Initial Teacher Licensure in over 30 Areas
- Additional Teacher Licensure (Add-On Licenses)
- Independent Schools Program for Early Career Teachers
- M.A.T., Mathematics Teaching
- M.A.T., Teacher Leadership
Institutes for Educators
Leadership and Communications Institutes
Other Professional Development Opportunities
- Active Engagement in Math Class: Webinars for K-8 School Administrators
- Virtual Math Coaching PLC
- The Village: Exploring Issues in Education Together
- The Artist's Way: Building Creativity, Inspiration & Confidence
We welcome applications from women and men, undergraduate and graduate students, from Mount Holyoke and other educational institutions, as well as adult learners who want to benefit from our award-winning faculty, innovative programs, and flexible online and on-campus hybrid learning formats.
We invite you to contact us at 413-538-3478 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your goals, interests and planning.