Mount Holyoke College has been on the forefront of providing a rigorous education to passionate changemakers who have gone on to break new ground in education, the sciences, the arts, and social justice movements for the past 181 years.
The Mount Holyoke College division of Professional and Graduate Education continues in this tradition, offering a range of degree programs, institutes and courses to support emerging leaders who want to increase their scope of impact.
Currently we have offerings in leadership, multimedia communications, data science, and education that will help you advance your career. Not only do we offer transformative graduate programs, but you can also revitalize your skills through our one of our institute programs.
Mount Holyoke College’s Professional and Graduate Education (PaGE) programs include:
- Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T.)
- Initial Teacher Licensure in over 30 Areas
- Additional Teacher Licensure (Add-On Licenses)
- Independent Schools Program for Early Career Teachers
- Master of Arts in Teaching Mathematics
- M.A.T., Teacher Leadership
- Additional Teacher Licensure (Add-On Licensures)
- Developing Mathematical Ideas (DMI) institutes
- DMI Facilitation Institutes
- Differentiated Instruction Institute
- Digital Innovation and Media for Educators
- Equity, Advocacy, and Partnerships Institute
- Facilitating Professional Learning
- Global and Intercultural Education Institute
- Independent Schools Institute
- Foundations of Teacher Leadership and Reflective Practice
- Math Programs for Educators
- Math Coaching Institute
- Nonprofit Leadership and Educational Entrepreneurship Institute
- Research and Data Institute
- TESOL Certificate
- Active Engagement in Math Class: Webinars for K-8 School Administrators
- Virtual Math Coaching PLC
- The Village: Exploring Issues in Education Together
- The Artist's Way: Building Creativity, Inspiration & Confidence
Learn more about our flexible online and on-campus hybrid learning formats.
We invite you to contact us at 413-538-3478 or email@example.com to discuss your goals, interests and planning.