Mount Holyoke College’s Professional and Graduate Education (PaGE) offers:
- Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T.)
- Initial Teacher Licensure in over 30 Areas
- Additional Teacher Licensure (Add-On Licenses)
- Independent Schools Program for Early Career Teachers
- M.A.T., Mathematics Teaching
- M.A.T., Teacher Leadership
- Differentiated Instruction Institute (for educators)
- Digital Innovation and Media Institute
- Global and Intercultural Leadership Institute
- Math Programs for Educators Institute
- Nonprofit Leadership and Social Entrepreneurship Institute
- TESOL Certificate
- Active Engagement in Math Class: Webinars for K-8 School Administrators
- The Artist's Way: Building Creativity, Inspiration & Confidence
- The Village: Exploring Issues in Education Together
- Virtual Math Coaching PLC
Advance your career through our innovative graduate programs, renew your education credentials for professional licensure requirements, and combine classroom, online and dynamic hybrid courses for a transformative learning experience in one of our institute programs.
We welcome applications from women and men, undergraduate and graduate students, from Mount Holyoke and other educational institutions, as well as adult learners who want to benefit from our award-winning faculty, innovative programs, and flexible online and on-campus hybrid learning formats.
We invite you to contact us at 413-538-3478 or email@example.com to discuss your goals, interests and planning.